For re-assurance Bexan are members of ECA (Electrical Contractors Association), Constructionline, fully accredited to CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme), UKAS approved ISO9001:2008 Quality Management standard which is externally audited by BSI. Bexan also have £5million Public Liability insurance and £10million employer’s liability insurance.
ECA - Registered Member of Electrical Contractors Association (ECA)
Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA) is the UK’s leading trade association representing the interests of contractors who design, install, inspect, test and maintain electrical and electronic equipment and services.
CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme, Registered Member
Assessing supplier's health and safety competence is usually a lengthy and time consuming process. Suppliers can sometimes meet one buyer's Health and Safety standards but not another. Being CHAS approved reduces duplication as suppliers compliance is accepted by all CHAS buyers.
CHAS assesses applicants:
1. Health and safety policy statement;
2. Their organisation for health and safety;
3. Their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to our buyers and to others.
Constructionline – Members of Constructionline
Constructionline is the UK's largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants. In terms of efficiency, time and cost saving and best practice, Constructionline is proven to deliver for public and private sector organisations alike. Constructionline service is recommended by the OGC Common Minimum Standards and The Local Government Task Force. Unlike self-certification services, Constructionline monitor all their suppliers details on a daily basis, saving you the hassle of chasing PQQ documents. Already used by 8,000 procurement professionals.
ISO9001:2008 UKAS approved Quality Management system, this is externally audited by BSI
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product/service that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aim’s to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.